Conference messages are geared for a maturity level of approximately 10 and above. No child care will be provided. We ask that you remove noisy children during all Workshops, General Sessions, AND Family Night so as not to disturb others. Audio in Auditorium A can be heard from the hallway on both floors while watching young
Note: Due to space constraints, strollers, etc. are not allowed in session rooms.
Full-service food vendors are available throughout the conference space, providing a variety of lunch and
refreshment items. You are also welcome to bring your own food.
Scholarship requests must be received by March 28th.
You may apply for a scholarship by sending an email explaining your situation here (select "Scholarship Requests or Questions). Please include the following information:
- Phone Number
- Number of children attending
- Ages of children attending.
- Indicate if any of the children would be singing in the chorale
- Are you a member of Christian Heritage?
- Total cost to attend the conference
- Amount you are able to pay
- What are the circumstances that are making it difficult for you to pay full registration? A detailed explanation will help us to know how to best distribute our limited scholarship funds.
Consider providing scholarships for those who cannot afford to participate in Christian Heritage events by donating to our scholarship fund.
Re-experience the Conference at Home
Recordings will be available onsite both for individual sessions and for Full Conference Sets at special conference prices.
- All cancellation refunds are subject to a 20% refund fee.
- Refunds can be given only for major, unavoidable changes in plans due to circumstances such as sudden serious illness, injury that requires hospitalization, emergency room treatment, death in extended family, or unexpected out-of-state move prior to the conference.
- Refund requests due to major, unavoidable circumstances must be made in writing WITHIN TWO WEEKS FOLLOWING THE EVENT via TR@ChristianHeritageOnline.org or by mail to: CHRISTIAN HERITAGE Treasurer, 3125 SE La Linda Court, Port Orchard, WA 98366.
- Refunds will be paid by check only, so be sure to give your name and mailing address so your refund check can be mailed to you.
- We are not able to exchange conference registrations for CD’s. If you must cancel and wish to obtain conference CD’s in place of your registration fee, you will need to make two separate transactions: 1) Request refund as above, 2) Follow normal online CD ordering procedures.