May FREE FRIDAY Resource
"How to Raise Up Generations to Defend the Christian Faith in an Increasingly Hostile Culture"
About two-thirds of young people leave church by college age-with few returning. Ken looks at new statistical research published in Ready to Return, to show that the millennial generation is more secular in worldview than ever. Millennials who currently attend church are its future voice. A strong stand on biblical authority is needed (rooting out compromise and teaching apologetics) to reclaim lost and coming generations for Christ.
Click to listen any time in the month of May!
We would love to know how this message inspired, equipped and blessed your family!
Send your comments to Lisa@ChristianHeritageOnline.org
Check out these other great resources on sale NOW in the Christian Heritage Store:
More encouraging messages you will love:
- When Motherhood Feels too Hard - Kelly Crawford
- Calling them Blessed - RC Sproul, Jr
- The Three G's - RC Sproul, Jr
- Expository Apologetics: Preparing Our Children to Answer Objections with the Power of the Word - Voddie Baucham
- The Goal of Education - RC Sproul, Jr