February FREE FRIDAY Resource
Audri and Ben Botkin
"No Guts, No Glory - What We’ve Learned about Love, Faith and Courage"
Ben and Audri Botkin experienced one of the more creative, unusual courtships and weddings of 2010. Trends, traditions, and practices of the last twenty years were modified, broken, or replaced. Was this a good thing? Find out what they learned about the process of determining who, why, and how to marry, and why it was one of the most difficult things they have ever done.
Click to listen any time in the month of February!
We would love to know how this message inspired, equipped and blessed your family!
Send your comments to Lisa@ChristianHeritageOnline.org
Check out these other great resources on sale NOW in the Christian Heritage Store:
More encouraging messages from the Botkin Family:
- Debate, Reason, Apologetics, & The Word of God - Ben Botkin
- How to Teach Your Children to Teach Themselves - Victoria Botkin
- A Vision of Victory for the Single Young Women of the 21st Century - Anna-Sophia and Elizabeth Botkin
- 2007 Fathers and Sons Retreat, “Passing the Baton of Godly Leadership to the Next Generation”
- ”The Armorial Baton” – Geoffrey, Luke, & Ben Botkin
- ”The Puritan Baton” – Geoffrey, Noah, & Isaac Botkin
- ”The Baton of Honor” – Geoffrey & David Botkin
- ”The Enduring Baton” – Geoffrey Botkin