December FREE FRIDAY Resource
Wisdom of Proverbs: Building Character or Pointing Our Children to Christ?
Proverbs is perhaps the most trusted and used book in the homeschool parent's arsenal. However, most of us use it wrongly. We use it as a book of principles and laws that, if we're not careful, steer our children towards self-righteousness and putting confidence in the flesh (Phil 3:2-3). In this workshop, we'll explore a Christ-centered approach to Proverbs that views the text through the lens of the TRUE wise son of Proverbs, Jesus! In doing so, we'll see how we can point our children to the gospel as opposed to teaching them to create Christian character through their own efforts.
Click to listen any time in the month of December!
We would love to know how this message inspired, equipped and blessed your family!
Send your comments to Lisa@ChristianHeritageOnline.org
Check out these other great resources on sale NOW in the Christian Heritage Store:
- Seasons of Discipleship: Getting a Great Start (Set 4 includes 10 meaningful messages from 2014 conference):
- Helpful Homeschooling Nuts & Bolts - Doug Bond and 4 other speakers
- Getting a Great Start - Voddie Baucham, Jr and 8 other speakers
- Conquering Learning Challenges - Cyndi Ringoen and Wanda Sanseri
- Discipleship Wisdom for Moms - Victoria Botkin and 6 other speakers
- Encouragement for Sons (and their Parents) - Voddie Baucham, Jr and 9 other speakers
- Encouragement for Daughters (and their Parents) - Anna-Sophia & Elizabeth Botkin and 6 other speakers
- The Four Pillars: Handwriting, Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation - Rebecca Small