Partner with Us
You can Partner with Us in many ways:
Financial support from our faithful Christian Heritage Partners provide the day-to-day means allowing our administrative staff to secure venues, obtain speakers and keep value resources managed and accessible. Our committed Christian Heritage partners enable biblical discipleship and home-education ministries to reach Washington families and beyond.
• Give a one-time gift of $15, $25, $50 or any amount you able to give!
Every donation helps to further the ministry to Washington Families and beyond!
• Become a FamilyPartner with a gift of $75 or more!
Benefits of an annual donation at this level include:
✔ $20 membership discount to Homeschool Legal Defense Association (HSLDA)
• Become a FoundingFamily with a gift of $250 or more!
Benefits of an annual donation at this level include the FamilyPartner benefits, plus...
✔ 20% Christian Heritage Store Discount
✔ 24 hour Advanced Pre-Registration Access to all events, including those with limited space
• Become a HeritageKeeper with a gift of $500 or more!
Benefits of an annual donation at this level include the FoundingFamily benefits, plus…
✔ Personal invitation to our post conference Appreciation Banquet
Our Appreciation Banquet, special “THANK YOU!”, is known for good food and great fellowship with all of our partners and conference speakers. Attendance by invitation only.
• Become a GenerationBuilder with a gift of $500 or more!
Benefits of an annual donation at this level include the HeritageKeeper benefits, plus…
✔ Free Registration for our 2018 Annual Spring Conference
• Donate to the Scholarship Fund and sponsor those unable to afford the cost to attend an event or purchase a home-education resource!
Designate all or part of your donation to be dedicated to the Scholarship fund. Just send a note to Scholarships@ChristianHeritageOnline.org indicating what portion of your donation is designated for scholarships. Scholarship Fund donations count toward the $500 minimum for banquet attendance.
• Become a Christian Heritage Sentinel by setting up a recurring monthly, quarterly or annual gift online!
Regular scheduled monthly, quarterly or annual giving provides consistency that allows us to manage our resources and focus our budget in the most effective way. If your total giving reaches $500 or more by April 1st in a 12 month period, you will receive a personal invitation to our Appreciation Banquet planned for the evening of the last day of the conference.
• Volunteer at one of our events, distributing event brochures and flyers, or help behind the scenes with one of the many administrative projects that need to get done!
• Pray for our ministry reach to grow so that even more families can be strengthened and encouraged!
• Become a Christian Heritage advocate by inviting friends to our events, friending us on Facebook and sharing our event ads and website resources!
Important Privacy Disclosure: Your partnership is important to us. We do not sell, rent or trade your information with any other organization. To enable our qualifying constituents to receive a $20 discount on their personal Homeschool Legal Defense Association membership we do share required, yet minimal donor information with HSLDA. Giving level status is accounted between April 1st to March 31st. To receive Appreciation Banquet and/or Free Registration HeritageKeeper and/or GenerationBuilder giving status must be reached by March 31st prior to the Annual Spring Conference.
Invest in the lives of our next generations!
Please join with Christian Heritage in supporting families, discipleship and home education!
Why Partner with Us?
Event registration fees alone are not enough to keep our vital ministry funded.
• Your gifts will help to keep registration fees low for the conferences, seminars, retreats and valuable online resources Christian Heritage offers to homeschooling families!
• You can impact the next generation for God’s Glory by investing in the lives of home-educating families today!
• Your generosity will provide scholarships for families unable to afford the cost to attend our Christ-centered and inspiring events!
• You'll be part of a committed team providing discipleship and home-education tools that will help raise up godly men and women to faithfully follow Christ as a light in an increasingly dark world!
• You'll be supporting a completely volunteer, leadership board, carefully stewarding the resources you entrust to them and joining forces with a wonderful team of volunteers, faithfully and sacrificially donating their time which allows Christian Heritage to function with only one full time and two part-time paid staff!
• PLUS, all donations are tax-deductible!