Regional Homeschool Kick Off Picnics!
Hope you can attend!
Meet old friends; make new friends; build life-long relationships with people on the “same page.” A great day for fun and fellowship, and it’s FREE!
The picnics are being held on different dates and you are welcome to attend as many as you would like. Simply click on the locations to see a map and get directions.
Saturday ~ September 9th ~ 2:00-7:00 p.m.
- Spokane / East - Comstock Park
- Everett - TBD
- Grandview / Tri-Cities - Bill's Berry Farm
- Battleground / South - VanGelder's Family Home
- Ferndale - Hovander Park
- Lacey - William A. Bush Park
Saturday ~ September 16th ~ 2:00-7:00 p.m.
- Grandview / Tri-Cities
- King County - Lake Wilderness Park
Please check website on day of picnic for any last minute changes due to weather or other factors.RSVP OPENS AUGUST 1st!
Kick off the school year again with enthusiastic camaraderie and spiritual encouragement
- Get acquainted with other Washington homeschooling families beyond your normal circle of friends during a time of fun, games, food and fellowship.
- Be inspired for the year ahead by a short pep talk for homeschooling dads, moms, and kids by a Christian Heritage Board Member or Representative
- Learn about Christian Heritage Home Educators of Washington.
- Enjoy family activities such as tennis, baseball, volleyball, bocce ball, badminton, ultimate frisbee, and organized activities for small children.
- Bring the whole family . . . and other homeschooling families, too!
COST: Picnics are free of charge!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Picnic blanket and/or lawn chairs
- Sports and game gear/supplies
- Please bring for the picnic buffet table a main dish, side dish, and dessert.
- Table service for your family.
- ...and bring other Homeschooling Families, too!
2:00 - Enjoy family sports, activities and organized activities especially for small children.
4:45 - Homeschool Kick Off Pep Talk; Meet Christian Heritage
5:30 - Share in the Picnic Buffet and Fellowship Time with family and friends.
RSVP OPENS AUGUST 1st!
- By E-MAIL: Registrations@ChristianHeritageOnline.org
- By PHONE: 360.362.5294 (This is an automated voice mail system, so please leave a message and include your name, phone number and email address so we can respond!)
- Tell us your family name (Joe Smith Family), phone & e-mail address, & the number in your family attending so we’ll know how many to plan for (contact info needed in case of changes due to weather or local help needed).
- And if it works to come last minute … we’ll be happy to see you, RSVP or not.
Our Christian Heritage mugs will be for sale at all our Kick Off Picnics this year! Make sure to take advantage of our Picnic Special of only $5 each. A perfect way to enjoy your morning tea or coffee and a reminder to pray for Christian Heritage! Please note that we will only be able to accept cash.
RSVP OPENS AUGUST 1st!