An Evening for Pastors, Elders and Wives
Come and listen to Dr. S.M. Davis, "10 Reasons Pastors are loosing their families."
Charles Spurgeon identified the first sign of God’s call to shepherd the church as, “an intense, all-absorbing desire for the work." "But," Spurgeon cautioned, “if he cannot help it, and he must preach or die, then he is the man.”
The depth of Spurgeon's warning can only be fully understood by Pastors, Elders and their Wives' who have daily faced particularly difficult and unique struggles from the moment they acknowledge their call to ministry.
The statistics are staggering...
- 25% of pastors don't know where to turn when they have a family or personal conflict or issue.
- 40% of pastors and 47% of spouses are suffering from burnout, frantic schedules, and/or unrealistic expectations.
- 75% report severe stress causing anguish, worry, bewilderment, anger, depression, fear, and alienation.
- 80% of pastors say they have insufficient time with their spouse and believe that pastoral ministry affects their families negatively.
- 90% work more than 50 hours a week.
- 1,500 pastors leave their ministries each month due to burnout, conflict, or moral failure.
We at Christian Heritage want to offer HOPE and REFRESHMENT to those heeding this noble call to ministry, by providing an intimate evening of support, wisdom, encouragement ....and dessert!
An Evening for Pastors, Elders and their Wives
will be held at the
CenterPoint Christian Fellowship
2041 South 66th Street, Tacoma, Washington
Please pre-register for this FREE event by March 6, 2017
At-the-door registration will open at 6:30 pm
During this intimate evening for pastors, elders and their wives, Dr. S.M. Davis, will share personal testimonies and his heart for shepherds of local churches as he explains,
“10 Reasons Why Pastors are Losing their Families.”
Having traveled around the globe counseling many pastors and missionaries suffering the heartache of struggling marriages and difficulties in raising their children, Pastor Davis offers seasoned wisdom for pastors, elders, and their wives.
Because this message includes some very personal testimonies, it will not be recorded and we ask no children please.
Hurry! Registration Closes March 6th!
Here's a preview....
Dr. S.M. Davis
"Right Priorities Solve and Prevent Life's Problems"
For the start of another new year, it is so important to be reminded of the God-given order of our priorities. Wrong priorities create problems all by themselves that can only be corrected by getting our priorities right. We hope you enjoy this wise and encouraging message to start the year on the right foundation!