2018 Annual Spring Conference
Ken Ham and Dr. Carlton McLeod will lead our lineup of dynamic speakers, dozens of practical workshops and interactive panel discussions!
$139 Full Family Pass
$69 Single Adult Pass
This spring, April 26-28, 2018 you can join hundreds of other families who are committed to discipleship and home education in Redmond, WA, for two full days of hope, encouragement and inspiration.
At the 2018 Family Discipleship and Homeschooling Conference you’ll find something for every member of your family:
- Fathers will be called to loving, servant leadership and faithful discipleship in the home by looking to their heavenly Father for the perfect example of fatherhood they never had.
- Mothers will be encouraged with a fresh perspective on the big-picture “why” behind the daily routine of motherhood, as well as practical tips for keeping the “homeschool routine” from turning into the “homeschooling rat-race.”
- Young adults and children will be equipped to assume the responsibilities of biblical manhood and womanhood RIGHT NOW and prepared to engage the culture for Christ with a biblical view of history, science and defending the faith.
Once again we will offer a packed Vendor Hall to enhance your family discipleship and home education curricula. Plus you'll have the great opportunity for one-on-one encouragement and leave the conference well-equipped to fulfill your greatest calling in life: making disciples of Jesus Christ - one child at a time.
Help Spread the Word!
Would you like some invitation postcards to share with family, friends, neighbors and to share at your church?YES! Please send me some Conference Invitations!
Scholarship requests must be received by March 28th.
You may apply for a scholarship by sending an email explaining your situation to Registrations@ChristianHeritageOnline.org and Please include the following information:
- Phone Number
- Number of children attending
- Ages of children attending.
- Indicate if any of the children would be singing in the chorale
- Are you a member of Christian Heritage?
- Total cost to attend the conference
- Amount you are able to pay
- What are the circumstances that are making it difficult for you to pay full registration? A detailed explanation will help us to know how to best distribute our limited scholarship funds.
Consider providing scholarships for those who cannot afford to participate in Christian Heritage events by donating to our scholarship fund.
- All cancellation refunds are subject to a 20% refund fee.
- Refunds can be given only for major, unavoidable changes in plans due to circumstances such as sudden serious illness, injury that requires hospitalization, emergency room treatment, death in extended family, or unexpected out-of-state move prior to the conference.
- Refund requests due to major, unavoidable circumstances must be made in writing WITHIN TWO WEEKS FOLLOWING THE EVENT via Registrations@ChristianHeritageOnline.org or by mail to: CHRISTIAN HERITAGE Registrar, 11225 Saskatoon Ln SE, Olympia, WA 98513.
- Refunds will be paid by check only, so be sure to give your name and mailing address so your refund check can be mailed to you.
- We are not able to exchange conference registrations for CD’s. If you must cancel and wish to obtain conference CD’s in place of your registration fee, you will need to make two separate transactions: 1) Request refund as above, 2) Follow normal online CD ordering procedures.