2017 Annual Conference: Keynote and Featured Speakers
Dr. Tedd & Margy Tripp
Tedd is the author of Shepherding a Child’s Heart, Shepherding a Child’s Heart Parent’s Handbook, and co-author with his wife, Margy, of Instructing a Child’s Heart. Tedd ministers as a conference speaker and presenter of Shepherding a Child’s Heart Seminars. His books, video materials, and audio materials are used throughout the world. Tedd and Margy have three adult children and nine grandchildren. Over the years, Margy has developed a ministry of counseling materials and studies for educators, ladies, and children.
- What is a Family? – Keynote
- Getting to the Heart of Family Life– Keynote
- The Call to Formative Instruction - Deut 6
- Corrective Discipline
- Living Joyfully under Authority: Ages 0-5
- Understanding and Identifying Attitudes of Heart: Ages 6-12
- Consequences: The Sowing and Reaping Principle of Scripture
- Everyday Struggles with Sin
- A Biblical View of Manners
- A Biblical View of Modesty
Emeal (E.Z) Zwayne
Emeal (E.Z.) Zwayne is President of Living Waters Publications. After his conversion to Christ, education in Biblical Studies and Theology, and pastoral ordination, he served as an Associate Pastor. Now, he teaches throughout the world, sharing with all ages. E.Z. is Executive Producer of The Atheist Delusion,“180,” and Evolution vs. God movies as well as The Way of the Master TV program featuring Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron. A featured speaker at conferences, churches, and learning institutions, E.Z. and his wife, Rachel, homeschool their five children.
- Shepherding Children to Live in an Apostate Culture – Family Night Keynote
- The Ultimate Goal of Education – Keynote
- Sheep Without a Shepherd
- Solomon's Compromise
Dr. Jobe & Jenna Dee Martin
When graduating from dental school, Jobe joined the Air Force as dentist for the presidential flight crew of Air Force One. Then he established a dental practice at NASA in Texas. He began teaching at the Baylor College of Dentistry, then enrolled in seminary and founded Biblical Discipleship Ministries. His wife, Jenna Dee, a retired Registered Nurse, ministers to ladies’ groups and counsels women. Their daughters, Taryn and Mirren, work with their parents.
- Discovering the Wonders of Alaskan Creatures
- Mutualism and Symbiosis: Astounding Evidence for Special Creation
- A Dentist Looks at the Marvels of the Mouth
- Amazing Animals and Attributes of the Amazon
- Steps to Biblically Fulfill Your Role in the Ministry of Correction and Confrontation
- Confronting the New Age Movement
- Moms: Finishing the Homeschool Race Strong!
Dr. Lainna Callentine
Lainna is a physician, homeschool mom, instructor, speaker, and founder of Sciexperience. As a pediatrician with a Master in Education, and a M.D. from the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, she practices at a Christian clinic in the Chicago suburbs that cares for the uninsured, and is author of a new hands-on series on the human body called God’s Wondrous Machine.
- The Breathtaking Respiratory System
- The Eyes: A Window to the Soul
- The Electrifying Nervous System
- Biology, The Final Voyage: Teaching High School Biology and its challenges
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
David Rasmussen is a cinematographer specializing in shooting documentary films. His work for National Geographic Television, Discovery Channel, the BBC and many other production companies takes him on assignment to many countries around the world and has taken him to the top of Mount Everest. David and his wife have homeschooled their three sons and live in Whitefish, Montana.
- The Adventures of a Cinematographer
- International Fatherhood