Dr. Tedd & Margy Tripp
"Instructing a Child's Heart"
Tedd is the author of Shepherding a Child’s Heart, Shepherding a Child’s Heart Parent’s Handbook, and co-author with his wife, Margy, of Instructing a Child’s Heart. Tedd ministers as a conference speaker and presenter of Shepherding a Child’s Heart Seminars. His books, video materials, and audio materials are used throughout the world. Tedd and Margy have three adult children and nine grandchildren. Over the years, Margy has developed a ministry of counseling materials and studies for educators, ladies, and children.
If you attend the 12th Annual Spring Conference you'll get the chance to sit in on one of Tedd's and/or Margy's messages:
- What is a Family? – Keynote
- Getting to the Heart of Family Life– Keynote
- The Call to Formative Instruction - Deut 6
- Corrective Discipline
- Living Joyfully under Authority: Ages 0-5
- Understanding and Identifying Attitudes of Heart: Ages 6-12
- Consequences: The Sowing and Reaping Principle of Scripture
- Everyday Struggles with Sin
- A Biblical View of Manners
- A Biblical View of Modesty
Family Pre-Registration Pass - $159
Individual Pre-Registration Pass - $79
HURRY! The Annual Conference will offer a packed Vendor Hall to enhance your family discipleship and home education curricula. Plus you'll have the great opportunity for one-on-one encouragement and leave the conference well-equipped to fulfill your greatest calling in life: making disciples of Jesus Christ - one child at a time.
Posted on March 4, 2017 in Family Ministry, Marriage, Scripture, Young Men, Young Women